1. Planes are made of light materials like aluminum and fiberglass. Think of them as long beer cans. Even birds can give planes problems.
2. There were many steel core columns supporting both of the Twin Towers. No plane could enter such a structure without being completely destroyed.
3. Two planes were depicted as being inside and intact the Twin Towers, a pair of buildings made with 200,000 tons of steel each.
4. Eyewitnesses: Very few people in New York’s business district actually had a decent view of the South Tower of the WTC. Only a few thousand people at most would have been able to see the South Tower explode. The author of this website has interviewed people who do not believe that they saw a plane strike the South Tower.
Meanwhile, it was a simple matter for the TV networks to keep the eyewitnesses who didn’t see a plane off the air.
5. Both Boeing 767s (i.e., Flights 11 and 175, which supposedly struck the North and South Towers respectively) have 165 foot wingspans. Meanwhile, both the North and South Towers were 210 feet wide. We’re supposed to believe that both planes were entirely inside the tower they hit, with no pieces showing, with only 45 feet of room to spare!
6. United Airlines Flight 175 was shown entering the South Tower like a ghost. When the tip of the plane’s fuselage hits the steel exterior of the South Tower the fuselage should be breaking up. That would cause the wings to break off.
7. Newton’s Third Law of Motion states that “To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.”. Let’s apply Newton’s Third Law to Flight 175. In the 9/11/01 story, Flight 175 strikes the the South Tower at 450 m.p.h.
Now imagine that the South Tower moved at 450 m.p.h. and struck a stationary Flight 175. We would not expect that Flight 175 would be undamaged. We would not expect that it would simply disappear into the South Tower.
8. There was no audio of ‘Flight 175’ striking the South Tower. This is true even though there were about a dozen videos of the event said to be obtained from lucky amateurs.
9. There are innumerable contradictions with the news reports of planes striking the WTC. Just a cursory examination of the 911 news reports can reveal dramatic inconsistencies.
10. There has been massive censorship of the 911 Hoax. Dozens of media sources have exercized a zero tolerance policy for any suggestion that no planes struck the WTC before it was vaporized from exotic weaponry and nuclear weapons.
Why would CBS, The New York Times, The History Channel, Indmedia.org and YouTube.com be censoring the idea so aggressively if real planes hit the Twin Towers?
– Reality Enforcement in a Consensus Reality